CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!!!

So this evening while I am getting my hair done I check my email and find that Bookittyblog (click here to view her blog!!!) has given me the Irresistibly Sweet Award!! I know super awesome right!! So check out the following about me as part of the award! Thanks so much doll!!




How the Award works:

Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
Share seven random facts about yourself.
Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
Contact those buddies to congratulate them.



Here are seven random facts about me. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them!

1.I think I am adopted...

2.My puppy Sugar wants nothing to do with me even though I feed her bathe her, cloth her (yes I dress her don't judge me) and take her everywhere with me. She ignores me when we are together and will only listen to my hubby

3.I have a new addiction to Starbucks. I hate coffee but love the Coconut Mocha latte because it taste like an Almond Joy...oh yea I hate coconut

4.     I am a Mary Kay consultant! Check out my site here

5.I hate to write about myself...it's so hard to figure out what to say

6.The ac in my house no matter what I set it on is stuck on the North Pole setting and if gets any colder it might snow

7.I love Hello Kitty!! Just about everything in our kitchen and bathroom is Hello Kitty!!!


Here are my 15 favorite bloggers who deserve The Irresistibly Blog Award. You rock! 

5 comments:

DevouredShannon said...

Awww, Thank you so much! I so appreciate it! You know what? I also hate coconut. I do like Pina coladas though! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! Thanks for thinking of me :)

Emma Michaels said...

If these are rumors I like them :P
Thank you <3
YEAY a fellow Hello Kitty lover!!! It may be silly but I adore Hello Kitty too. Especially the stationary. Those pens last FOREVER. I still have ones from back when I was in school where you just change the ink! I also dress my dog, she is a very small chihuahua so she gets cold really easily in Washington. Luckily, she absolutely adores cloths and strutting her stuff like she is on a catwalk. lol. She even poses when sitting down or laying down. Mike and I don't know where she got it from since we joke about being Mr. and Miss Manly but it is so adorable. Oh goodness, I have started gushing so will stop now but THANK YOU!!!

Bookish Brunette said...

Awww! Thank you!

Kimberly Krey said...

Yippee!! Thank you for this great honor! :) BTW - over 100 follower? Look at you go! Keep up the awesome work!

Post a Comment