CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Dirty Girls Social Club

The Dirty Girls Social ClubThe Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This book is about six friends, that despite all of their differences (and trust me they are very different) maintain their friendship. The book shows the struggle they face in their lives dealing with everything from their love lives to their professional careers all on top of being Latinas in America! While there are some issues that I could relate to I just couldn't jump right into it. It was an ok and I would recommend this to friends but only if I felt that it fit them.



View all my reviews

1 comments:

Kimberly Krey said...

Thanks for sharing the review. And I have to tell you: Your blog looks AMAZING! It's totally gorgeous!

Post a Comment