CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot

Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells, #1)Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I enjoyed this book it has parts that made me laugh and I could really relate to the character!



The main character in the story is Heather Wells a former teen popstar that currently works for a college residency hall. She is now 28 years old with enough drama to fill a bank! First she catches her boyfriend cheating on her which in turn causes her to move in with her boyfriend's (well ex-boyfriend)brother, her mother steals her money and runs to Argentina leaving her broke, and she has to deal with "value sizing" (you will learn what this is when you read the book...grrr). Heather soon finds herself putting her drama on the back burn when a female co-ed dies in the hall where Heather works. She soon discovers that this death isn't an accident like predicted in fact it's a murder!! So Heather enlists her roommate (and soon to be crush) Cooper Cartwright, a private eye, and her friend Magda to find the killer. However, will Heather live long enough to find out who the killer is? Read "Size 12 Is Not Fat" to find out.



Loved Magda she reminds me of a teacher I used to have when I was in school. This book was a good read and when I run out of new things I always turn back to this series!! I will be reading "Size 14 Is Not Fat Either" shortly so stick around for that. Also check out hellota-ta.blogspot.com for giveaways and an upcoming blog hop!!



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment