CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kimberly Krey post and other stuff

In case you missed it yesterday Kimberly Krey profiled My Book & Me on her blog. She did it because I won the Krispy Kreme contest!!! Check out her post about My Book & Me here. Thank you Kimberly so much for posting about my little bitty blog!! 

Dolls don't forget that there are 5 days left until the small blog BIG GIVEAWAY event!!! I am so excited!! There will be tons of stuff that you can win and chances for extra entries. I will be giving away a gift card. I will have a complete list of hosts that are participating in this even along with a post shortly!!

Also, my BIRTHDAY WEEK EXTRAVAGANZA is coming up!!! Aren't you all excited?!?!? I know I am!! There will be giveaways that week too!! Make sure you tell your friends to follow for their chance to enter!! There will also be guest blogs EVERYDAY from several authors that have awesome books (in the process of reading 4 of our authors' books now!!) Mark your calenders June 19-25 is the event week!! Hope you all had a safe and fun Memorial weekend and remember to pray for our troops' safety and that they be returned home everyday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment