CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wicked by Sara Shepard

Wicked (Pretty Little Liars, #5)Wicked by Sara Shepard

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So this book was filled with all kinds of craziness! There's a new A, Ian's trial starts, Emily has a new boyfriend, Aria's dad's girlfriend is preggo, and well poor Spencer. Something happens to Ian in the end and we still don't know who the new A is...who could it be?

Couple of reminders:

Twisted (book 9) Comes out in June...GO GET IT
Follow my blog hellota-ta.blogspot.com so to find out everything that is going on in June!! There's going to be giveaways, guest blogs, and so much more!! You don't want to miss this!!

I am starting Killers tomorrow so look for that review shortly!!
Any guesses as to who the new A is? If you know please don't spoil it for the rest of us. Happy reading dolls!!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Loren Chase said...

I keep seeing this book everwhere! Now I have to check it out lol. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

~Loren

hello tata said...

Thanks for stopping by!! It was really good have you read any of the series?

Post a Comment